Thursday, March 24, 2011

Complaints

I am tired. I'm tired of working hard day after day without it paying off. I'm tired of going through the motions of life and feeling like there is no point. No reward. I'm tired of missing my family. I'm tired of walking down the halls of school and being shoved around. I'm tired of not having a say. Not having a voice. Not having a presence. I'm tired of snow. I'm tired of cold....because really, it's almost April. I'm tired of being made to look like the bad guy. I'm so tired of fake people. Two-faced smiles. Venom stares.  I'm tired of old best friends that I hardly recognize anymore. I'm tired of feeling tired. I'm tired of people asking me whats wrong just to know, not because they genuinly care. I'm tired of girls being obsessed with Justin Bieber. Honestly, he is just a teenage boy. Not a God. I'm tired of "That's what she said". I'm tired of the radio playing the same songs over and over again. I'm not tired of sarcasm at all. I'm tired of the lack of innocence.I'm tired of Distrust. Suspicion. Corruption. I'm tired of feeling like a tiny person in a huge world. I'm tired of...hesitation. I'm tired of not making a difference. I'm tired of all of the people in the world that dont truly understand what it means to be tired.

3 comments:

  1. I like your sarcasm line. it's clever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how it flowed, I thought it was good how you would say something and list a couple of words after it, they were kind of in random places which was good because it wasnt so predictable. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm tired of "that's what she said" too. We said that when I was in high school...and people still think it's funny?

    ReplyDelete